Did You Hear About the Liebster Award?
WHOA! I just want to thank…lol, just kidding! So I got nominated for The Liebster Award! Whaaaaat!? Yeah, it shocked me too. Someone thought I was cool. That’s always a good feeling, right? To be honest, when I first saw the notification, I really thought it was spam. I thought someone was getting off on messing with me, but then I decided to Google it (Fuck yeah, Google) and what do you know, it’s a real thing. So, seriously, thank you to NUMBER THE STARS for nominating me because this is AWESOME.
So, just in case you guys aren’t familiar, here’s an explanation of what it is:
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is a great way to connect with new bloggers, and to welcome them to the blogosphere.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer
*Drumroll* Here are the questions I was asked:
1. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? – “What time is it? What time did I fall asleep last night? *Checks phone notifications and then smiles at great text from great person*
2. Describe your regular day. – Regular day? What is that?
3. Would you like to be famous? In what way? – I actually don’t want to be famous. I’m a very private person, and I hate being badgered with questions. I don’t like people knowing too much about me because then I feel like they’ll judge me. Though, if I were famous, I’d like to be famous for my work. I take great pride in it and I can’t wait to share it with the world.
4. Name one fictional character that you could relate with. – Alice in Go Ask Alice
5. In relationships, do you think age matters? – Honestly, yes and no. When I was 18, I dated a guy who was 26 and it sucked. He had this annoying habit of beginning his sentences like this: “Babe, when you get older….” Or, “You might feel like this now, but when you’re older….” It honestly made me want to punch him in the face. BUT, we weren’t in love or anything. Far from it. If you are truly in love with someone and you believe this person to be your sun, moon, and stars, age won’t matter. Nothing will. I’m a strong believer in love conquering all. (Says the single gal)
6. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had? – The most recent strange dream I had was about my dad. It was all over the place, so I’ll just leave it at that.
7. If you can ask a psychic one question about the future, what will it be? – Will I be alone for the rest of my life?
8. Name 5 things that give you pleasure. Music, Writing, Sex, Laughter, Food. I’m going to cheat and add one more: Friends/Family. Yes, that’s one.
9. Do you agree that the end does not justify the means? Eh. Yes and no.
10. If you have to give someone a random piece of advice, what would it be? – So much shit just flooded my mind. After typing and erasing several entries of key pieces of advice, my final answer is going to be that no matter what is happening in your life, take the time to smile. If you smile once, you’ll smile again…and again…and again. Smiling soothes the soul.
11. Complete the sentence: _______ is better with _______. *Life; People who support, accept, and try their very best to understand you.
As far as nominating 11 blogs, I’ve only got two right now. I found so many amazing blogs, but they had hundred and thousands of followers so they didn’t qualify. I’ll definitely keep looking, though, because new bloggers are the shit and they should be celebrated. Throughout the week, I’ll post more blogs that I find along the way. Alright, so here are the two: KateSpyder and Grey Matters Tales of A Proper Villain (I didn’t see anywhere on your blogs how many followers you guys had so I just took the chance because you’re both great.)
Here are questions for you guys
1. What do you think of yourself?
2. How did you become a writer?
3. What kind of music are you into?
4. Favorite season and why.
5. Has there been a defining moment in your life that shaped who you are?
6. Have you ever been in love?
7. Do you have any regrets?
8. What is your favorite book or favorite author?
9. What does life mean to you?
10. Do you cry more than you laugh or vice versa?
11. Tell me a fun fact about you.
When you’re all done, link your post to my blog so I can read your amazing answers and then if you’d like, pay it forward 🙂 Find 11 people and make their day.
*If you guys know any bloggers that would be great for this, let me know! I’d love to check them out 🙂